Airtel Postpaid Change of Billing Address Process Details. In this article, we are sharing details procedure to change the billing address of Airtel postpaid customers.
For any change of address, the Subscriber can either go and edit the address from the site or notify AIRTEL in writing along with such proof as may be deemed necessary by AIRTEL. Only on successful address verification will AIRTEL consider the new address is valid.
which documents are required?
- your self-attested photograph
- your photo proof of identity/signature
- the proof of your address
which documents can be used as proof of identity?
- income tax pan card
- photo credit card
- voter id card
- arm’s license
- driving license
- identity card issued by central / state government
- identity card issued by public sector undertakings
- ration card with your photo
- government college / university identity card
what if my proof of identity document does not contain my address?
- electricity bill of state company (not older than last 3 months)
- telephone bill of fixed-line (not older than last 3 months)
- water bill (not older than last 3 months)
- ration card
- income tax assessment order (not older than one year)
- vehicle registration certificate (RC)
- registered sale/lease (rent) agreement
- photograph with the customer’s signature is compulsory.
Here we have shared Airtel Postpaid Change of Billing Address Process Details. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information.