BSNL Nano SIM Card Getting Process Details. In this article, we are sharing the detailed process to get a nano-SIM card from your BSNL number.
The process to get a nano-SIM card from BSNL
- You could get your sim card replaced within your LSA (Local Service Area) i.e, within the state/circle. Visit your nearest BSNL office.
- You need to carry your Aadhar Card.
- You need to carry Passport Photo.
- You might have to pay a charge of up to ₹60-250
- The process will take not more than 2 ~ 4 hours for activation.
- Another option is you can also visit your nearest mobile shop and he can cut your sim from micro to nano in seconds.
Here we have shared BSNL Nano SIM Card Getting Process Details. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information.