How to Block Airtel connection or Airtel SIM Card? In this article, you will read the answer to that question. Here, we are going to sharing step by step process to Block Your Airtel SIM Car or Internet Connection.
How to Block Airtel connection or Airtel SIM Card?
You can block your airtel connection when you lost your sim by following the process
- The best way to deactivate your number is you should go nearest airtel relationship center and you have to give a written request.
- You can raise a request to customer care or visit the nearest airtel store.
- They will raise a request for disconnections and the same will get closed in the next 7 to 10 days.
- You can also call 121 or 198 from any airtel sim & talk to an airtel agent to deactivate your sim.
- Fill in the duplicate SIM card form.
- Provide your address proof
- Provide two photos
- SIM replacement charges
You will be given a new SIM card. It takes up to 4 hours for the new SIM card to be activated. Airtel will carry forward the remaining balance and validity from your old SIM to the new sim
Here we have shared answer to the question like How to Block Airtel connection or Airtel SIM Card?. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information.