How to Reactivate Your Deactivated Vodafone Number? in this article, you will read the answer to the question. Here, we are going to sharing the process to reactivate your deactivated Vodafone number.
As per TRAI regulations w.e.f 22nd March ’13, Services to any Prepaid Mobile connection will be deactivated for subscribers with less than Rs.20 balance and if there is no usage i.e. without any usage (incoming or outgoing voice/video calls, Outgoing SMS, Mobile Internet / Data usage, VAS usage or purchases with balance) for 90 days.
Prepaid Mobile connections can be reactivated within the grace period of 15 days from the date of deactivation, by making a payment of Rs.20.
If your Vodafone Mobile is de-activated and it can be re-activated within 15 days.
- Try to request re-activation via Vodafone customer care
- Visit nearest Vodafone store and submit a reactivation request
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated
- Vodafone also provides Reactivation of your Deactivated mobile number, not active for more than 3 months By paying online. This facility is available at the Quick Bill pay center. If you want to read more about Vodafone Quick Bill Pay
Here we have shared answer to the question How to Reactivate Your Deactivated Vodafone Number?. Keep visiting this website and read any company contact information.