Naukri.com Head Office Address, Phone Number, Email Id

Naukri.com Head Office Address, Phone Number, Email Id details. What is the head office address of Naukri.com? What is the head office number of Naukri.com? What are the head office contact details of Naukri.com? How to contact the head office of Naukri.com? These are some of the common inquiries that people search for the head office of the company. Available answers to these questions are given below.

Naukri

Naukri.com Head Office Contact Details

The Head office of the company is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Below are the contact details of the head office through which people can reach the company in case of any assistance.

Head Office Address: Info Edge (India) Ltd. A-88, Sector-2, Noida-201301, India

Head Office Phone Number: 1800 102 2558 (Toll Free), 91-9818882211 (Mobile)

Head Office Fax Number: Not Available

Head Office Email ID: Not Available

Official Website: www.naukri.com

About Naukri.com

Naukri.com is an Indian job portal founded in March 1997 by Sanjeev Bikchandani. The head office of the company is located in Noida, India. Naukri.com is operated under the name Info Edge which was founded in 1995.

The company had a database of more than 49 million registered job seekers as of December 2016. Initially, the company was started as a floorless employment exchange. It has a database of jobs, resumes and recruitment consultants. Services of Naukri.com went for commercial use in October 1997.

With the improvisation over the years, Naukri.com is not the most lovable website for job seekers. The company follows Business to Consumer and Business to Business models. Naukri.com earns 90% of the revenue from the recruiters while the rest 10% of revenue is earned through job seekers.

Naukri.com received the Consumer Connect ‘Campaign of the Year’ award in 2006, ‘Red Herring Asia 100’ award in 2006, ‘Best TVC India & South Asia’ award in 2007, ‘Best Classified Website’ award in 2012 and ‘Best Website of the Year’ award in career & education segment in 2014.

Naukri.com launched its Mobile App for smartphone users in 2012. The mobile app of Naukri.com is available for Blackberry, iPhone and Android devices. After the launch of the mobile app, the company inflow of more than half of the traffic is through Apps and Mobile Sites.

We Shared Details About Naukri.com Head Office Address, Phone Number, Email Id & more. Keep continue reading this website and read any company contact information.