Smart Automobile Customer Care Number, Head Office Address. Customers can check out this article to contact the Smart Automobile in India. As below in this article, we will be sharing head office contact details like office address, head office number, fax number, email id and the customer care number, care email id of the company, Smart Automobile.
Smart Automobile Customer Care Contact Details
Customer Care Number: Not Available
Customer Care Email Id: Not Available
Smart Automobile Head Office Contact Details
Head Office Address: Not Available
Head Office Phone Number: Not Available
Head Office Fax Number: Not Available
Head Office Email Id: Not Available
Official Website: www.smart.com
About Smart Automobile
Smart Automobile is a German automotive company and a subsidiary of Daimler AG which manufactures micro cars and subcompacts. Its headquarters is located in Böblingen, Germany and its primary assembly plants are located in Hambach, France and Novo Mesto, Slovenia.
Smart has been taken from the cooperation of Swatch and Mercedes: Swatch Mercedes ART. Its logo includes a “c” and an arrow which represents “compact” and “forward thinking” respectively. They have marketed in 46 countries in Asia, Africa, North and South America, Australia and Europe.
SMH (makers of the Swatch brand of watches) CEO Nicolas Hayek started having an idea in late 1982 of a new city car which should be small and stylish and used the same type of manufacturing strategies and personalization features used to popularize Swatch watches. He named this project Swatch mobile project.
Instead of competing with other companies, he preferred to cooperate with another company in the automotive industry. After many failed attempts to approach CEO’s of different companies, he finally managed to sign an informal agreement with Daimler-Benz AG, maker of Mercedes-Benz cars. Chevrolet, Mitsubishi, and Toyota are considered its biggest rivals.
At a press conference on March 4, 1994, at Mercedes-Benz headquarters in Stuttgart, an announcement was made that the companies would merge in founding Micro Compact Car AG (MCC). SMH provided 49% of the initial capital of 50 million Swiss francs and the remaining 51% was provided by Daimler-Benz.
The car which was created was named Smart- an acronym for Swatch Mercedes Art. Daimler-Benz bought out SMH’s remaining stake in the company and MCC became a wholly owned division of Daimler-Benz. MCC GmbH changed its name to MCC Smart GmbH on January 1, 1999, and by 2000, it became Smart GmbH.
Smart now operates under the Mercedes-Benz Cars division of Daimler AG which offers the Fortwo Coupe and Cabrio models. Smart Crossblade, City-Coupé, Roadster, Forfour and Fortwo are some of its highly popular models.
The Smart cars are eye-catching, well-equipped and are personally designed keeping in mind the comfort, needs, and safety of the new generation so that each exotic driving experience brings joy and pleasure.
It consists of turning circles with the compact dimensions that enable to glide effortlessly, a five-speed manual transmission or the fully automated twinamic dual clutch transmission.
We Shared Details About Smart Automobile Customer Care Number, Head Office Address & more. Keep continue reading of this website and read any company contact information.